We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or by sending an email notification). We encourage you to review this policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with us as a client or prospective or former client, create an account to access certain features of the Services, access or use any collaboration tools or participate in any interactive feature of the Services, send us an email, fill out a form, respond to a survey, comment on a blog, register for an event, apply for a job, interact with us on social media, enter a promotional drawing or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, username and password, postal address, email address, phone number, current occupation and business contact information, social security number, employment application information (including education and work history), social media username or handle, demographic information, preferences, state bar number and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
* Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your browser type and language, app version, access time, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
* Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may use information from Facebook or LinkedIn to update information about you in our contact database.
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
* Operate and improve the Services;
* Provide business consultancy and coaching services;
* Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
* Provide the information or services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
* Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by ADA correct or others we think will be of interest to you;
* Assess job applicants and make hiring decisions;
* Monitor and analyze usage, trends and activities related to the Services;
* Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
* Notify you about any changes to the Services.
We may process and store information about you in the European Union, United States, and other countries, which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated.
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this policy:
* With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
* In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ADA correct’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
* In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
* If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
* For users of our collaboration site, your name and contact information and any content or materials you submit or post to that site may be shared with other users of the collaboration site; and
* With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Please note that information you post in your profile, blogs, listings, public or private groups, forums and any other interactive areas of the Services will be available to other users of those features and, in some cases, may be publicly available.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account. If you delete any account information, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account on our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this policy, please send an email to ask@ADA correct. Do not use this email address to send any unsolicited email (SPAM). Do not collect this email address through any manual or mechanical way.